Saturday, January 13, 2018

Introducing...Scrappy Star Placemats!

Hello!!  I am so excited this morning to finally be able to share this!

I've been dreaming about offering patterns for years, but I just never did it for lots of silly reasons.  Well, this year, I've made it a goal to stop listening to those silly excuses and reasons, and to just do what my heart wants to do!

So...this morning, I get to formally introduce you to Scrappy Star Placemats!


These placemats are so super fun, using simple techniques, with a stunning result.  They are charm pack friendly.  One charm pack with 36+ squares will give you 4 placemats.


As a homeschooling mama, I know that everyone learns in different ways.  So, I wrote detailed descriptions on how to make these, but I also included lots of full color pictures for the detailed learners.



Materials Needed:
36 - 5” squares of coordinating prints (or ¾ yard total)
1 ¾ yard solid fabric for top, backing, and binding
4 – 13.5” x 17.5” rectangles of batting

You can find it now here: Scrappy Stars Placemats



No comments:

Post a Comment