Friday, October 13, 2017

Jewel Toned Baby Quilt


Today, I'm sharing this darling, little baby quilt that was custom order. Oh man, I love this fabric by V & Co.  This line was a pleasure to work with.

This was a quick quilt.  I simply used a single charm pack and laid them out on point, using white Kona for the setting triangles.


Hannah's quilt left me wanting to put paisley on everything, so I used a large paisley to cover this one. Really, it fit well with the leaves.


I used Kona White for the backing and Charcoal for the binding.


This was such a fun and quick project.  Thanks for stopping by!



Have a great day!

~Summer



I'm linking up today with Finish It Up Friday:


Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts


Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

1 comment:

  1. I love this! What a great use of the squares. And the quilting is perfect.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete